SK750 Wireless Lavalier Dual or Single Microphone Transmitter Receiver for Phone DSLR Camera Smartphone 2.4GHz Wireless Mic Recording for Vlog
- Model: Sk750
- Sensitivity: transmitter -38dB(+/-2dB); receiver -80dB
- Delay Time: 12.5ms
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- Sampling Rate: 48kHz 16bit
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Distortion: 0.5% at 1KHz
- Dynamic Range: 90dB
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.483G
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Effective Range: max.50M
- Working Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Working Current: max.100mA
- Charging Current: 400mAh
- Charging Time: about 2H
- Working Time: about 5H
- Item Size: 5 * 5 * 2.1cm/ 2 * 2 * 0.8in
- Item Weight: 30g/ 1.1oz(receiver); 40g/ 1.4oz(transmitter)
- Package Size: 12.5 * 13.5 * 4.5cm/ 4.9 * 5.3 * 1.8in
- Package Weight: 250g/ 8.8oz
- 1 or 2 * Transmitter (depending on which package)
- 1 * Receiver
- 1 or 2 * 3.5mm Audio Cable (depending on which package)
- 1 or 2 * Lavalier Microphone (depending on which package)
- 1 * USB Charging Cable
- 1 * Users Manual
SK750 One to two wireless Lavalier microphones
- This wireless microphone adopts a 2.4G frequency band, features stable signal transmission and 50m effective range, is not easy to interfere with, ideal for film & vlog recording, live streaming, interview, etc.
- For transmitter and receiver pairing, just turn them on, then the transmitter and receiver will automatically link to the frequency within 3s, plug and play, without tedious debugging.
- The transmitter has a built-in microphone and supports omnidirectional pickup with clearer sound, also comes with an external lapel microphone, which allows users to record more flexibly.
- The transmitter and receiver both have built-in rechargeable batteries that can be charged via the provided USB cables, and the working time is up to 5H after fully charging.
- The receiver has a real-time return monitoring interface, you can connect headphones to monitor the recording effect; the backside clip design can be fixed on the collar easily and quickly.